I am dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you find a property. To fulfill this commitment, I agree to provide you with the following services:
1. Respect you, your needs and communicate in an honest and forthright manner.
2. Make the process of buying your next home as easy and as successful as possible.
3. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
4. Understand your needs and respond quickly.
5. Use the full breadth of our collective experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
6. Consult with you to determine your particular real estate wants and needs. This includes providing information as to the advantages and disadvantages of the choices available to you, in order to help you make informed decisions.
7. Maintain your confidentiality and represent your best interests throughout your buying process
8. Provide you with the resources you need to help you determine your financial ability to purchase, explain alternative financing methods, and assist in arranging mortgage financing.
9. Provide a Customized Home Search Plan for locating the right property for you, at the right price and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
10. Use available methods to locate the property that will best meet your goals and your needs. This may include properties listed with our office, the Multiple Listing Service, real estate Web sites, listings offered through other real estate companies.
11. Utilize the vast and powerful resources of the CENTURY 21 System to get you the results you deserve, including leveraging our network of more than 7,000 offices worldwide.
12. Provide the resources of century21.com which makes thousands of listings available for you to easily review homes that are right for you.
13. Show properties that meet your specifications, in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations and ethical real estate practices.
14. Comply with all legal obligations to disclose material facts known about the property that is likely to affect your ability to obtain the right price and terms.
15. Use our knowledge and expertise to promote the most valuable purchase on your behalf. Assist you in evaluating the market value of properties that are of interest to you, and suggest negotiating strategies to help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms.
16. As your champion, advise and assist you in completing your purchase agreement, and present your offer in a light most favorable to you.
17. Introduce you to other professionals (mortgage lenders, title agents, etc.) for information or assistance as appropriate.
18. Upon acceptance of an offer between you and the seller, monitor all pre settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.
19. Consult and communicate with you on a regular basis throughout your entire real estate purchase process.
20. Recommend a home warranty to protect you and the appliances in the home.
21. Always be available.
I appreciate your allowing me to help you find the right property for your needs. If at any time you have a question, concern, comment or suggestion, please contact me.
My Service Pledge for Sellers
I am dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you market your property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services:
1. Dedicate ourselves to making the process of selling your home as easy and successful as possible.
2. Respect you and your needs and be honest and forthright, in accordance with Fair Housing regulations and ethical real estate practices.
3. Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
4. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
5. Understand your needs and respond quickly.
6. Utilize my knowledge, resources and training to best serve you.
7. Provide regular progress reports throughout the process and discuss with you comments received about your property.
8. Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make informed decisions.
9. Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property.
10. Utilize a written Competitive Market Analysis and local market information to help you set an appropriate listing price to sell your home and receive the value you deserve.
11. Review various financing alternatives.
12. Develop, present and agree upon a Customized Marketing Plan that will detail specific promotional efforts to help best market your property.
13. Place the internationally recognized CENTURY 21 yard sign on your property, with your permission and subject to local ordinances.
14. Post your property on Century21.com, a site which receives millions of visitors each month.*
15. Explain local real estate procedures and regulations.
16. Show your property to potential buyers.
17. Utilize the CENTURY 21 System vast online resources to expose your property to potential buyers around the world.
18. Utilize the CENTURY 21 System to help you obtain the results you deserve, including leveraging our network of more than 8,000 offices worldwide.
19. Submit to you all written offers, assist with negotiations, and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds, so you understand all implications prior to the acceptance of any offer.
20. Upon acceptance of an offer by you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
21. Assist you in finding your next home, or offer to refer you to another CENTURY 21 office in another location.
22. Always be available. If at any time you have a question, concern, comment or suggestion, please contact me.